What are the steps to register company in UAE?
Setting up a business in UAE can seem complex but that’s why we are here to help. Here is a quick overview on the steps to register for a company in UAE
- Choose a business activity
- Finalize your company’s name
- Get all the paperwork done
- Process your business emigration card
- Apply for visa
- Apply and receive business license as per your business activity
- Open a bank account
What is the share capital requirement in UAE?
The share capital requirement in UAE is the amount of money invested by the owners in exchange for shares. Company directors usually tend to be shareholders of the company. Free zones have their own minimum share capital. You can visit our free zone pages for contact us directly for more info.
What is UAE local sponsor?
UAE local sponsors are shareholders in mainland companies. UAE local sponsors must be Emirati (UAE native).