Ajman is an emirate where a variety of businesses such as manufacturing, farming and fishing exist. With its new construction of pretty beach sides and resorts, a demand for restaurants and luxurious lifestyles has been thriving. Having a business set up in Ajman means starting with an LLC legal which is the first step for a company formation in Ajman with at least two people to start a business. Like every other Emirate in the UAE, you will need a UAE national as a local partner. According to Ajman’s business laws, the local sponsor will have a 51% share of the company while the foreign investor or owner will receive the remaining 49%.
For an Ajman company set up, give us a call and we will guide you through all the important steps, important paperwork and what license suit your company best.